The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hailing from San Francisco!

Aaron Yang

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 7, 2014
Hello everyone!

I am a 17 year old teenager from San Francisco and the next couple years of my life are going to be quite hectic as I am determined to embark on my entrepreneurial pursuits. I come from a long line of businessmen: Both of my grandfathers owned businesses in their native country and my parents, after immigrating to the United States, are currently small business owners. One of my grandfathers started an electric company, one of the first, in Vietnam and my other grandfather controlled porcelain trade into the country. After the Vietnam war, my grandparents and parents immigrated to America (we're Chinese) and both my mother and father own small businesses. My mother runs a small corner store and my father works in his own gourmet food distribution company (both are situated in San Francisco).

As I mature and grow into a young adult, I also feel the entrepreneurial spirit in me, no doubt passed down by my family. As teenager, I am finishing up high school and planning to go to college. I hope to major in Computer Science in undergrad and to go to graduate school for an MBA. My plan is to either work for a technological giant, or to start my own company.

But as my senior year comes to an end, I hope to start a business by then. My first pursuit will be to start a website store/marketplace much like Amazon or Steam for a certain niche and I primarily joined to seek guidance. If you can offer any help at all, I would really appreciate it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...