D
DeletedUser394
Guest
Repost from The Hustler's Guide To Buying And Selling Anything (https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/ge...9-hustlers-guide-buying-selling-anything.html), because that thread is huge and it might get missed.
Going to be posting my progress as it relates to the book production, and how to get it done if you've been considering writing a book/ebook and want to know how to do it.
If there's anything specific you want to know about hustling, or how not to spend all your profits, or anything at all, you can post the question here or pm me and I'll include it in the book.
So;
I'm in the process of writing an ebook outlining exactly what went down in this journey from start to finish. I will be including never before shared details of my struggles and triumphs, as well as the stories of some of the new hustlers that I've been mentoring.
I will include some stories of crazy debauchery, namely how I blew through all the money faster than I made it, and what I learned from that 'party hard' period of my life. Also there will be the stories of how $1,000 in singles ($1) arrived in my mailbox unannounced wrapped in newspaper, and the time that I was interviewed by the huffington post (due to some of my spending debauchery). You will also read about how on the spur of the moment I dropped everything, grabbed a girl I'd never met before, and flew her to Vancouver with me. Ended up meeting/hanging out with Ed Sheeran. All of which was financed directly with my hustling profits.
I will share my moments of extreme desperation when my bedroom was overtaken by hundreds of pairs of children shoe's and how I nearly gave up. The shoes ended up going to an Kenyan orphanage, and I made a profit on them. I will share how it was done.
You'll learn how to sell, what to sell, when to sell. You'll be able to avoid many of the stupid mistakes that I was forced to learn along the way. It will save you time and money on every deal. I will offer a comprehensive guide to hustling video games and video game systems, which was my bread and butter in the hustling game.
Publishing date will be in October, just in time for the Christmas season which is the best time to be hustling.
Oh yeah, and mandatory post of the singles lol;
![DSC_0021[1].webp DSC_0021[1].webp](https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/data/attachments/2/2582-47d68f92a9d52f335cdaea306903d668.jpg?hash=CWqd3s5ntW)
Going to be posting my progress as it relates to the book production, and how to get it done if you've been considering writing a book/ebook and want to know how to do it.
If there's anything specific you want to know about hustling, or how not to spend all your profits, or anything at all, you can post the question here or pm me and I'll include it in the book.
So;
I'm in the process of writing an ebook outlining exactly what went down in this journey from start to finish. I will be including never before shared details of my struggles and triumphs, as well as the stories of some of the new hustlers that I've been mentoring.
I will include some stories of crazy debauchery, namely how I blew through all the money faster than I made it, and what I learned from that 'party hard' period of my life. Also there will be the stories of how $1,000 in singles ($1) arrived in my mailbox unannounced wrapped in newspaper, and the time that I was interviewed by the huffington post (due to some of my spending debauchery). You will also read about how on the spur of the moment I dropped everything, grabbed a girl I'd never met before, and flew her to Vancouver with me. Ended up meeting/hanging out with Ed Sheeran. All of which was financed directly with my hustling profits.
I will share my moments of extreme desperation when my bedroom was overtaken by hundreds of pairs of children shoe's and how I nearly gave up. The shoes ended up going to an Kenyan orphanage, and I made a profit on them. I will share how it was done.
You'll learn how to sell, what to sell, when to sell. You'll be able to avoid many of the stupid mistakes that I was forced to learn along the way. It will save you time and money on every deal. I will offer a comprehensive guide to hustling video games and video game systems, which was my bread and butter in the hustling game.
Publishing date will be in October, just in time for the Christmas season which is the best time to be hustling.
Oh yeah, and mandatory post of the singles lol;
![DSC_0021[1].webp DSC_0021[1].webp](https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/data/attachments/2/2582-47d68f92a9d52f335cdaea306903d668.jpg?hash=CWqd3s5ntW)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
