The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Guide To Hustling - The Book

D

DeletedUser394

So here's the plan.

All proceeds from this will be used to pay for my C&B trip. Estimate cost of the trip is around $1,000. Any amount raised above that will be donated in full to Free The Children (http://www.freethechildren.com/). Whether I net $1,025 or $5,000 the entire amount above 1k will be donated, and I will post receipt to prove it.

The ebook itself will never be officially released or sold to the general public (amazon, etc). Now or never essentially :p

Price is set at $25 (USD) for the book. Pre order required as I need to get an idea as to how many are interested. With 1 deal you'll more than recoup your money :)
If you want a bit more in depth analysis and what not, for $50 I will personally spend about an hour helping you out, answering any and all questions about bootstrapping, finding deals in your local markets, etc, etc. That includes a copy of the book as well.

Book/Report is guaranteed to be complete by May 1st, 2014. If not, payment is refunded in full and you can have the unfinished copy for free.

The book will no longer be available for purchase after May 2nd.

It will be more of an actionable report than a typical book. I'll share the process. I'll just share with you how I made the money and how it can be recreated into somewhat of a system.

PM me for payment details (paypal is fine).

I'll update this thread with a list of usernames that have paid, so that we can keep it legit, and so no one has any qualms.

PS to mods: If you want me to pay the $9 for a marketplace ad I'm happy to do that too. I never planned to finish the book, but the demand is there, so may as well help some people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
So here's the plan.

All proceeds from this will be used to pay for my C&B trip. Estimate cost of the trip is around $1,000. Any amount raised above that will be donated in full to Free The Children (http://www.freethechildren.com/). Whether I net $1,025 or $5,000 the entire amount above 1k will be donated, and I will post receipt to prove it.

The ebook itself will never be officially released or sold to the general public (amazon, etc). Now or never essentially :p

Price is set at $25 (USD) for the book. Pre order required as I need to get an idea as to how many are interested. With 1 deal you'll more than recoup your money :)
If you want a bit more in depth analysis and what not, for $50 I will personally spend about an hour helping you out, answering any and all questions about bootstrapping, finding deals in your local markets, etc, etc. That includes a copy of the book as well.

Book/Report is guaranteed to be complete by May 1st, 2014. If not, payment is refunded in full and you can have the unfinished copy for free.

The book will no longer be available for purchase after May 2nd.

It will be more of an actionable report than a typical book. I'll share the process. I'll just share with you how I made the money and how it can be recreated into somewhat of a system.

PM me for payment details (paypal is fine).

I'll update this thread with a list of usernames that have paid, so that we can keep it legit, and so no one has any qualms.

PS to mods: If you want me to pay the $9 for a marketplace ad I'm happy to do that too. I never planned to finish the book, but the demand is there, so may as well help some people.

Don Ramon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 6, 2014
@RichKid Thanks for all the info you've posted! It's helped me out a lot and motivated me. Read most of the original thread and it got me started with confidence. That e-book is worth the $25. I'm in.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser394

Why the hard stop on when you quit selling it?

It doesn't entirely make sense I know.

It's a play on exclusivity, so if a person doesn't pre order within the next month, they'll never have an opportunity to purchase it. Also because the net benefit from book sales would not be as much as I'm making from other ventures (including some of the hustling I'm still doing). Not interested in creating a 'brand' or anything of that nature, so a mass deployment of the system I used would be the best way to go.

Not to mention some of the info is time sensitive, meaning what works in the present time (with certain generations of electronics), might not work a couple of months down the road.

I can easily afford the trip to C&B, but I figured why not 'hustle' my way to a free trip to the event? That is after all, how I got started and how I got the capital to start on other projects.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
It doesn't entirely make sense I know.

It's a play on exclusivity, so if a person doesn't pre order within the next month, they'll never have an opportunity to purchase it. Also because the net benefit from book sales would not be as much as I'm making from other ventures (including some of the hustling I'm still doing). Not interested in creating a 'brand' or anything of that nature, so a mass deployment of the system I used would be the best way to go.

Not to mention some of the info is time sensitive, meaning what works in the present time (with certain generations of electronics), might not work a couple of months down the road.

I can easily afford the trip to C&B, but I figured why not 'hustle' my way to a free trip to the event? That is after all, how I got started and how I got the capital to start on other projects.
cool. but it seems you may be leaving money on the table. dude, i really think this could be a money maker for you. scale it. just look at the responses to this thread. if there is anything i can do to help just let me know.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.