The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Grinding away on the journey to Freedom!

NordikaX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Apr 4, 2018
Simi Valley, California
Cheers Everyone! I feel both excited and fortunate to have found MJ & this forum. I have gone down many wrong (financial) paths in my life, but I'm determined to get it right this time once and for all! My biggest inspiration is my dog 'Axe' as she's been there for me through it all and reminds me that my ultimate mission is to rescue huskydogs and shield them from harm. I've been an entrepreneur for years so I know the mental pain and the feeling of being broken, but somehow I keep the faith when I look into my dog's bright blue mystical eyes. Thanks MJ and may we one day all raise our horns to drink in celebration of our Fastlaner's successes!
And now I start thy journey to freedom on the right path...
frame-3-optimized.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
Hi Shield Maiden, my neighbors across the street have a husky. (I'm in the Midwest so half the year, the dog's heavy coat is just right!) What a beautiful big dog! Like him or not for his training methods, I think Cesar Millan is a powerful example of someone who turned a passion for working with dogs into a very successful business. Have you studied his story to see what parts of it might be relevant for you? - Chris

NordikaX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Apr 4, 2018
Simi Valley, California
Hi Shield Maiden, my neighbors across the street have a husky. (I'm in the Midwest so half the year, the dog's heavy coat is just right!) What a beautiful big dog! Like him or not for his training methods, I think Cesar Millan is a powerful example of someone who turned a passion for working with dogs into a very successful business. Have you studied his story to see what parts of it might be relevant for you? - Chris
Hi, thanks for your response. It sounds like your neighbors have an amazing dog. I know about Cesar, but have zero respect for him and his career due to him disrespecting our country by intentionally breaking the law. Even if he's experienced with the 'business of dogs' I just can't bring myself to follow someone so selfish. I'm open to learning, but he's a great example of what not to do. I do appreciate your input and hope you understand my response is nothing personal toward you. I do my best to stay positive and always keep an open mind. Thanks.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
I only meant him as an example of someone whose enthusiasm for working with dogs has attracted a lot of positive publicity and clients. From a marketing point of view there might be some good ideas there. Maybe something that you could revise, and apply to a dog business that's run by your own ethical principles.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NordikaX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Apr 4, 2018
Simi Valley, California
I only meant him as an example of someone whose enthusiasm for working with dogs has attracted a lot of positive publicity and clients. From a marketing point of view there might be some good ideas there. Maybe something that you could revise, and apply to a dog business that's run by your own ethical principles.
Yes, I can always benefit to learn more about different marketing techniques. I really appreciate you reaching out to me as I'm dog-paddling in an entrepreneurial ocean trying to stay afloat. My business is actually entertainment/music and apparel. My motivation to succeed & ultimate mission is to rescue dogs, but of course that takes an army and massive money. It's one dog at a time for now. Cheers!

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
Yes, I can always benefit to learn more about different marketing techniques. I really appreciate you reaching out to me as I'm dog-paddling in an entrepreneurial ocean trying to stay afloat. My business is actually entertainment/music and apparel. My motivation to succeed & ultimate mission is to rescue dogs, but of course that takes an army and massive money. It's one dog at a time for now. Cheers!

You could start mentioning your passion immediately... maybe commit to donate 10% of profits to dog rescue, and let people know this is where your heart is?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...