The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings

blessedtosay

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Feb 9, 2014
Joined this site a while back as you guys can tell, but haven't been really active.

Just going to leave a quick post for now, and start to change that.

I immediately resonated with the 'Fastlane' mind set. Not because of the monetary rewards but my mental model. I am more of a sprinter with creativity and most jobs would bore me within a month. Every boss I worked for I knew I could do better. Why did I not you may ask?? Hard to pin point, life is dynamic, I had TONs of self limiting beliefs that I have slowly been peeling away and I often did not see the challenge as worth while (or maybe I was lying to myself who knows).. what if there is an even greater pursuit? I feel like I finally have a mountain in sight that I must attempt to scale. Like many I can talk on and on about myself but let's not waste time. Actions speak louder than words.

What made me contribute here after not browsing/posting on the site in years? It was finding a post by Fox I came across searching for some web templates.

I connected some dots and realized I have spoken with him before on another forum a few years back and we followed a very very similar journey. Don't want to elaborate unless Fox is cool with it.

Shout out to him, he really has a great genuine attitude, lifting all the boats with the tide he brings in. On the other forum I remember he always went out of his way to help guys out with his personal time.

Enough for now!

Going to keep a log on this site to keep myself accountable to a greater audience and be part of a community.

Lets go!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Greetings to you.

I see what you mean. 1 post in 6 years and this is it!

Your first baby step towards the mountain's peak :)

Dan

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Greetings and welcome to the forum :)

Let us know your plans for getting started!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...