The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Greetings

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

blessedtosay

New Contributor
Feb 9, 2014
Joined this site a while back as you guys can tell, but haven't been really active.

Just going to leave a quick post for now, and start to change that.

I immediately resonated with the 'Fastlane' mind set. Not because of the monetary rewards but my mental model. I am more of a sprinter with creativity and most jobs would bore me within a month. Every boss I worked for I knew I could do better. Why did I not you may ask?? Hard to pin point, life is dynamic, I had TONs of self limiting beliefs that I have slowly been peeling away and I often did not see the challenge as worth while (or maybe I was lying to myself who knows).. what if there is an even greater pursuit? I feel like I finally have a mountain in sight that I must attempt to scale. Like many I can talk on and on about myself but let's not waste time. Actions speak louder than words.

What made me contribute here after not browsing/posting on the site in years? It was finding a post by Fox I came across searching for some web templates.

I connected some dots and realized I have spoken with him before on another forum a few years back and we followed a very very similar journey. Don't want to elaborate unless Fox is cool with it.

Shout out to him, he really has a great genuine attitude, lifting all the boats with the tide he brings in. On the other forum I remember he always went out of his way to help guys out with his personal time.

Enough for now!

Going to keep a log on this site to keep myself accountable to a greater audience and be part of a community.

Lets go!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Stargazer

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2018
England
Greetings to you.

I see what you mean. 1 post in 6 years and this is it!

Your first baby step towards the mountain's peak :)

Dan

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome back!

Reactions: Kak

Champion

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Greetings and welcome to the forum :)

Let us know your plans for getting started!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock