Momentum
PARKED
Hello, Everyone!
My name is Kurt, and I am new to the forums. I am currently in the process of reading MJ's book, and am enjoying the perspective that the book provides.
I am a senior in college, studying business with a major in accounting. I am interested in several areas of business, and hope to start several over the years. As a student, I have few funds, but am rich in time. As such, I am currently interested in starting a small online business as a learning experience. This will be a challenge due to my lack of experience in web design, but I hope to pick up enough knowledge to implement something effective.
These forums, and the members here, seem to hold a wealth of information and experience, and I look forward to soaking up as much as I can!
Thanks for having me!
Kurt
My name is Kurt, and I am new to the forums. I am currently in the process of reading MJ's book, and am enjoying the perspective that the book provides.
I am a senior in college, studying business with a major in accounting. I am interested in several areas of business, and hope to start several over the years. As a student, I have few funds, but am rich in time. As such, I am currently interested in starting a small online business as a learning experience. This will be a challenge due to my lack of experience in web design, but I hope to pick up enough knowledge to implement something effective.
These forums, and the members here, seem to hold a wealth of information and experience, and I look forward to soaking up as much as I can!
Thanks for having me!
Kurt
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
