Hey all!
Well, I graduated from college in 2009 and have as yet to find employment. Obviously my student loans are in forbearance and bills are late. I recently moved to Atlanta and was working contract until the company let me go, forcing me to move back home again at 25 and back to NJ.
I don't mind as I know everything happens for a reason.
I have had a number of jobs in the past and am never happy doing one thing and someday dream of owning my own business! I want to set my own hours and work for myself. I have a LIST of ideas and never put them to action. I usually write them down and never elaborate on them. This has been happening since I was 16.
Well, when I move back home I am definitely ready for a fresh start and to work my way towards success! I hope this forum offers words of wisdom and insight.
Naja
Well, I graduated from college in 2009 and have as yet to find employment. Obviously my student loans are in forbearance and bills are late. I recently moved to Atlanta and was working contract until the company let me go, forcing me to move back home again at 25 and back to NJ.
I don't mind as I know everything happens for a reason.
I have had a number of jobs in the past and am never happy doing one thing and someday dream of owning my own business! I want to set my own hours and work for myself. I have a LIST of ideas and never put them to action. I usually write them down and never elaborate on them. This has been happening since I was 16.
Well, when I move back home I am definitely ready for a fresh start and to work my way towards success! I hope this forum offers words of wisdom and insight.
Naja
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
