Good day everyone.
I am 31 years old, in debt, working for the man and in need of some serious change in my life.
I am from Winnipeg Canada, about six years ago I came back from Japan with about 10k in my pocket and decided to go to University. After 3 long years and a pile of debt I realized I wasted my time and my money. It was not for me, I was not sure what subject to take and I kept changing my mind. That is a big problem of mine, I can't make up my mind about anything. I get ideas, and I never follow through or I realize it was a bad idea.
For the last 3 years, I have been reducing my debt and have been trying to think of ways to make some serious money. I see Real Estate as huge potential but the banks don't help people in debt and I don't have any capital. I think something online with low start up costs is what I need but I have tried many many many times to find wholesalers with little to no success.
I don't know if I should offer some sort of service where I live to get a bit of extra money. I am very good at setting up home theaters and computers and so on. I don't know if I should start something like that, but that market has a giant already. Geek Squad.
I am also very interested in the fitness industry. I am overweight but I think if I can get fit, I would be able to teach people how to do it right. Again, I don't know if I need to get a degree in kinesiology to be able to be a fitness trainer. I have an excellent idea but I really don't have 4 years to go to school and more debt to pile up just for this.
So here I am, a rookie, a smart guy, willing to listen and learn, I am willing to do what it takes to get to my goal. My goal is big, I want to have the freedom to never work for anyone else ever again.
Regards,
I am 31 years old, in debt, working for the man and in need of some serious change in my life.
I am from Winnipeg Canada, about six years ago I came back from Japan with about 10k in my pocket and decided to go to University. After 3 long years and a pile of debt I realized I wasted my time and my money. It was not for me, I was not sure what subject to take and I kept changing my mind. That is a big problem of mine, I can't make up my mind about anything. I get ideas, and I never follow through or I realize it was a bad idea.
For the last 3 years, I have been reducing my debt and have been trying to think of ways to make some serious money. I see Real Estate as huge potential but the banks don't help people in debt and I don't have any capital. I think something online with low start up costs is what I need but I have tried many many many times to find wholesalers with little to no success.
I don't know if I should offer some sort of service where I live to get a bit of extra money. I am very good at setting up home theaters and computers and so on. I don't know if I should start something like that, but that market has a giant already. Geek Squad.
I am also very interested in the fitness industry. I am overweight but I think if I can get fit, I would be able to teach people how to do it right. Again, I don't know if I need to get a degree in kinesiology to be able to be a fitness trainer. I have an excellent idea but I really don't have 4 years to go to school and more debt to pile up just for this.
So here I am, a rookie, a smart guy, willing to listen and learn, I am willing to do what it takes to get to my goal. My goal is big, I want to have the freedom to never work for anyone else ever again.
Regards,
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
