The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings! Here to get F*cking rich

WolfHerring

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 30, 2018
Hi!
I'm 21 years old and I'm from Israel.
English is not my first language but the internet has taught me well.
I found out about this from about a year ago when I read fastlane, the book completely changed my view on life.

I used to think being a software developer until retirement earning a 6 figure salary is the shit.
Now I hate this idea and want to start a business and get rich.

Sadly, I couldn't do much about it as I'm currently doing mandatory military service which is like a job I can't quit, and as a soldier I cannot start a business legally so no side gigs for me yet.

But this will soon end as I'm finishing my service in a year.
Due to my upcoming freedom, I have decided to join this forum and prepare for my entrepreneurial misadventures ahead.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
Hi!
I found out about this from about a year ago when I read fastlane, the book completely changed my view on life.

I used to think being a software developer until retirement earning a 6 figure salary is the sh*t.

Sadly, I couldn't do much about it as I'm currently doing mandatory military service which is like a job I can't quit, and as a soldier I cannot start a business legally so no side gigs for me yet.

Due to my upcoming freedom, I have decided to join this forum and prepare for my entrepreneurial misadventures ahead.

Hey fellow 21-camper, welcome to the land of glistering gold!

as a soldier I cannot start a business legally so no side gigs for me yet

Is this really true? Can't you really start anything at all? Like anything?Only thing you have to do is, adding value to someone

You should really read those two books over and over again.You know why? The wisdom in there can't be taken at one read.You gotta read it until it truly absorbs right into your brain soil.

Start adding value right-away.Start helping people without expecting anything back.you know excuses are for quitters.You ain't a quitter,that's why you are here.Am I right?

smark

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Oct 25, 2017
I'm currently doing mandatory military service which is like a job I can't quit, and as a soldier I cannot start a business legally so no side gigs for me yet.

Been there, done that. Not in Israel though. Let's just say I'm from the Mediterranean.

My advice to you:
1. Learn as much as you can about every area of business imaginable (management, marketing, finances etc.)
2. Open your eyes (and ears) to identify any problems that you believe you can solve - or improve upon existing solutions.
3. Enjoy the ride.

Welcome! Wishing you all the best.

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Oct 26, 2012
Hi!

I used to think being a software developer until retirement earning a 6 figure salary is the sh*t.

Hope military service will teach you discipline and humility.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fightrepreneur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
May 5, 2018
Hey, not sure what you do for the military, but among many security, self defense, and weapons guys here in the states they consider experience, especially in battle tested army like the IDF, to be a huge credibility boost to any security-type instruction you may provide.

Have you thought about how you might leverage your military background down the line? Military service commands a lot of respect in certain circles, even if that respect is overblown. I realize everyone in Israel serves in the military, but if you came to the states and learned martial arts, more tactical weapons training, etc, I bet you could leverage the shit out of that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...