The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Greetings! Here to get f*cking rich

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

WolfHerring

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 30, 2018
Hi!
I'm 21 years old and I'm from Israel.
English is not my first language but the internet has taught me well.
I found out about this from about a year ago when I read fastlane, the book completely changed my view on life.

I used to think being a software developer until retirement earning a 6 figure salary is the shit.
Now I hate this idea and want to start a business and get rich.

Sadly, I couldn't do much about it as I'm currently doing mandatory military service which is like a job I can't quit, and as a soldier I cannot start a business legally so no side gigs for me yet.

But this will soon end as I'm finishing my service in a year.
Due to my upcoming freedom, I have decided to join this forum and prepare for my entrepreneurial misadventures ahead.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MB2

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
Hi!
I found out about this from about a year ago when I read fastlane, the book completely changed my view on life.

I used to think being a software developer until retirement earning a 6 figure salary is the sh*t.

Sadly, I couldn't do much about it as I'm currently doing mandatory military service which is like a job I can't quit, and as a soldier I cannot start a business legally so no side gigs for me yet.

Due to my upcoming freedom, I have decided to join this forum and prepare for my entrepreneurial misadventures ahead.
Hey fellow 21-camper, welcome to the land of glistering gold!

as a soldier I cannot start a business legally so no side gigs for me yet
Is this really true? Can't you really start anything at all? Like anything?Only thing you have to do is, adding value to someone

You should really read those two books over and over again.You know why? The wisdom in there can't be taken at one read.You gotta read it until it truly absorbs right into your brain soil.

Start adding value right-away.Start helping people without expecting anything back.you know excuses are for quitters.You ain't a quitter,that's why you are here.Am I right?

smark

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2017
Limassol, Cyprus
I'm currently doing mandatory military service which is like a job I can't quit, and as a soldier I cannot start a business legally so no side gigs for me yet.
Been there, done that. Not in Israel though. Let's just say I'm from the Mediterranean.

My advice to you:
1. Learn as much as you can about every area of business imaginable (management, marketing, finances etc.)
2. Open your eyes (and ears) to identify any problems that you believe you can solve - or improve upon existing solutions.
3. Enjoy the ride.

Welcome! Wishing you all the best.

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2012
Hi!

I used to think being a software developer until retirement earning a 6 figure salary is the sh*t.

Hope military service will teach you discipline and humility.

Fightrepreneur

Contributor
May 5, 2018
Hey, not sure what you do for the military, but among many security, self defense, and weapons guys here in the states they consider experience, especially in battle tested army like the IDF, to be a huge credibility boost to any security-type instruction you may provide.

Have you thought about how you might leverage your military background down the line? Military service commands a lot of respect in certain circles, even if that respect is overblown. I realize everyone in Israel serves in the military, but if you came to the states and learned martial arts, more tactical weapons training, etc, I bet you could leverage the shit out of that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
For those with the "can web design be Fastlane" question this video by @MJ DeMarco is a great...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom