What's new

Greetings from up North!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Varyag

PARKED
Joined
Oct 31, 2011
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$50
Good evening, chaps and chapettes, it's a pleasure to join you all here at the fastlane forum.

I'm a 19 year old economics student here in Canada. I discovered the Millionaire Fastlane on Amazon while searching for quality entrepreneurial books some weeks ago, and I've been hooked ever since. I'm about 87% of the way through the book and planning to finish reading it tonight, right after I finish this post.

When I was younger I wanted to be a politician, but one summer I started reading and studying a great deal of free market economics (Mises, Rothbard, Hazlitt, Sowell, Bastiat, etc.) and my outlook completely changed. I've had a strong desire to be an entrepreneur for the past 3 or 4 years now, because I personally believe an honest entrepreneur acting in his own self-interest can help more people and do more good for society than any politician ever could.

What I found most interesting and inspiring about the Millionaire Fastlane (TMF ?) was that Mr. DeMarco seemed completely self-taught and he learned about business through experience (though maybe his business college experience helped with the finance and statistics of it?). I would say that I generally have a propensity towards self-learning and self-education, mostly due to competing and debating with my father on any number of topics, and I think that's what appealed to me the most from Mr. DeMarco's excellent book; the whole "self-made" thing - it's entirely your own effort and dedication that decides whether you are successful or not, it is not for some expensive piece of paper to dictate.

Although my main interests include economics and computer programming, my primary purpose for being here is to learn as much as I can regarding any and all topics; tips and tricks of the trade would be much appreciated. I do not have a great deal of fastlane experience (or any, really) to share yet, but I'm looking forward to learning what I can from all the great ladies and gentlemen on this forum.

Thanks for welcoming me, and have a great Halloween, everyone!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Weszeh,

Ximduni vu vji gusan. O en emtu cidunoph getdopevif xovj Eatvsoep Idupunod vjiusz. O sidipvmz usfisif 4 cuult opdmafoph "Janep Edvoup" epf "Nep, idupunz epf Tvevi". O muul gusxesf vu hivvoph vu lpux zua civvis epf tiioph zuas qsuhsitt.

QT: Giim gsii vu kuop vji zuaph getvmepis hsuaq jisi up vji gusan. Hu vu vji "Dunnapovz" vec aq vuq, epf vjip dmodl up "hsuaqt" vu gopf at.
 
Vjepl zua, H-nep. Huuf djuodi op cuult! O dep dupgosn "Janep Edvoup" vu ci ep iydimmipv sief, upi op xjodj, op nz woix, Notit nelit e dunqmivimz ossigavecmi deti gus gsii nesliv deqovemotn, O'wi emtu jiesf tuni hsiev vjopht ecuav "Nep, Idupunz epf Tvevi" cz Suvjcesf cav jewi puv ziv sief ov nztimg. Fu zua jeqqip vu sief epz ug vji feomz qutvt ev vji Notit Optvovavi (notit.ush)?
 
Hmef vu jies O nefi e huuf opwitvnipv. O'n raovi iydovif vu tvesv "Janep Edvoup". Zit, O fu gsiraipv Notit.ush epf ov ot edvaemmz xjisi O qasdjetif vji cuult gsun. Vjiz jewi tuni uavtvepfoph esvodmit epf wofiut. Ov ot upi ug nz gewusovi tovit (emuph xovj vji getvmepi gusan ;) Updi eheop, ximduni.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom