Matt Williams
New Contributor
Hi, my name is Matt Williams. I was born and raised in NJ. About 3 years ago, I was in a car accident. I was going to work and drove over a patch of black ice. I spun into traffic and was hit by 2 cars.
Anyway, I knew I didn't want to stay at my current job and location. (I was a transportation manager)
My sister invited me to move down to Florida and stay with her until I found a job and settled down. I had several low paying jobs but nothing that I could really rely on for income. The market is TERRIBLE down here unless you are in a specific field like nursing.
After 2 years, I finally found a business that I could grow and expand on my own. I just started last month so it's been a lot of work but also a lot of fun. Hopefully this forum can help me reach some goals along the way.
Matt Williams
Anyway, I knew I didn't want to stay at my current job and location. (I was a transportation manager)
My sister invited me to move down to Florida and stay with her until I found a job and settled down. I had several low paying jobs but nothing that I could really rely on for income. The market is TERRIBLE down here unless you are in a specific field like nursing.
After 2 years, I finally found a business that I could grow and expand on my own. I just started last month so it's been a lot of work but also a lot of fun. Hopefully this forum can help me reach some goals along the way.
Matt Williams
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
