The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from Snowy NY

rushford8

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 6, 2007
Hey Everyone:

Just wanted to give everyone a friendly hello as I'm new to this forum. I hope to help anyone in everyway I can and contribute a lot of great information to these forums!!

The most important stuff:
-I'm 23, and live in the Niagara Falls, NY area
-I'm married with no kids yet (hopefully soon)
-I'm simply here to enjoy live to the fullest we were put on this earth to HAVE FUN
-I love to travel, fish, go boating, and simply "relax"

The not so important stuff:
-I'm a college grad from Bradley University (Peoria, Illinois) degree in Entrepreneurship
-I'm an internet entrepreneur -running a full service web company that provides internet marketing, web design, web hosting, consulting, coaching and even guerrilla marketing
-I'm just getting into real estate and the stock market to capture "multiple streams of income"

Look forward to chatting with everyone!

Wishing everyone health wealth and happiness for this new year to come,

Michael

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

djs13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Oct 3, 2007
NY
Hello from Poughkeepsie, NY! It looks like we're all going to get hit pretty badly this Sunday, but I don't know about your neck of the woods. Welcome to the Fastlane!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Michael, welcome and thanx for the intro ... how would you rate Bradley's Entrepreneur program?

rushford8

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 6, 2007
The program is top notch!! I'm still very close with the director of the program. They have a TON of grant money and money from fellow entrepreneurs (like myself) that allows the current students to get the best real world training.

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
Hello from Poughkeepsie, NY! It looks like we're all going to get hit pretty badly this Sunday, but I don't know about your neck of the woods. Welcome to the Fastlane!

Hey Poughkeepsie!

We only got a few inches (5-6") thru Sunday night here in Binghamton.
The wind is blowing at just over 5,634,450 MPH right now.:tdown:
A bus just blew past my window!

The company I work for is building a Hampton Inns and Suites over there in Poughkeepsie, so I've been keeping up on your weather.

djs13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Oct 3, 2007
NY
Hey Poughkeepsie!

We only got a few inches (5-6") thru Sunday night here in Binghamton.
The wind is blowing at just over 5,634,450 MPH right now.:tdown:
A bus just blew past my window!

The company I work for is building a Hampton Inns and Suites over there in Poughkeepsie, so I've been keeping up on your weather.

Yeah, they were saying we were going to get hit pretty badly but so far we've only gotten a couple inches. It was mostly freezing rain and sleet.

Poughkeepsie is getting developed rapidly! I remember ten years ago when we only had a couple hotels in the area and now we have all of this. I enjoy it though, because we have alot more places to go to and its not so much a suburb anymore.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...