The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Greetings from Snowy NY

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

rushford8

PARKED
Dec 6, 2007
Hey Everyone:

Just wanted to give everyone a friendly hello as I'm new to this forum. I hope to help anyone in everyway I can and contribute a lot of great information to these forums!!

The most important stuff:
-I'm 23, and live in the Niagara Falls, NY area
-I'm married with no kids yet (hopefully soon)
-I'm simply here to enjoy live to the fullest we were put on this earth to HAVE FUN
-I love to travel, fish, go boating, and simply "relax"

The not so important stuff:
-I'm a college grad from Bradley University (Peoria, Illinois) degree in Entrepreneurship
-I'm an internet entrepreneur -running a full service web company that provides internet marketing, web design, web hosting, consulting, coaching and even guerrilla marketing
-I'm just getting into real estate and the stock market to capture "multiple streams of income"

Look forward to chatting with everyone!

Wishing everyone health wealth and happiness for this new year to come,

Michael

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

djs13

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 3, 2007
NY
Hello from Poughkeepsie, NY! It looks like we're all going to get hit pretty badly this Sunday, but I don't know about your neck of the woods. Welcome to the Fastlane!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Michael, welcome and thanx for the intro ... how would you rate Bradley's Entrepreneur program?

rushford8

PARKED
Dec 6, 2007
The program is top notch!! I'm still very close with the director of the program. They have a TON of grant money and money from fellow entrepreneurs (like myself) that allows the current students to get the best real world training.

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
Hello from Poughkeepsie, NY! It looks like we're all going to get hit pretty badly this Sunday, but I don't know about your neck of the woods. Welcome to the Fastlane!

Hey Poughkeepsie!

We only got a few inches (5-6") thru Sunday night here in Binghamton.
The wind is blowing at just over 5,634,450 MPH right now.:tdown:
A bus just blew past my window!

The company I work for is building a Hampton Inns and Suites over there in Poughkeepsie, so I've been keeping up on your weather.

djs13

Contributor
Oct 3, 2007
NY
Hey Poughkeepsie!

We only got a few inches (5-6") thru Sunday night here in Binghamton.
The wind is blowing at just over 5,634,450 MPH right now.:tdown:
A bus just blew past my window!

The company I work for is building a Hampton Inns and Suites over there in Poughkeepsie, so I've been keeping up on your weather.

Yeah, they were saying we were going to get hit pretty badly but so far we've only gotten a couple inches. It was mostly freezing rain and sleet.

Poughkeepsie is getting developed rapidly! I remember ten years ago when we only had a couple hotels in the area and now we have all of this. I enjoy it though, because we have alot more places to go to and its not so much a suburb anymore.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom