Jshaw264
New Contributor
Finished the book about a month ago, and I've been recommending it to everyone I know. I started a website, dailyadjuster.com, with the intention of selling leads from storm damage victims to restoration contractors. The book definitely gave me some direction with regard to the progression of things, but I could definitely use some guidance in getting started.
I'm 28, and have been a licensed insurance adjuster for the last 6 years. I am now a safety director for a mid size trucking company. I made a great living adjusting, but with a growing family, I just couldn't justify the travel. However, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of contractors from different states, and all of them could use more leads. My hope with dailyadjuster.com is to gain a following of homeowners, and sell their leads direct to trusted contractors who can fix their issues.
What comes first? Do I build a data base of contractors? Or do I focus on the homeowners/ following first? This is my first website, so there's a lot to learn for sure...
Anyway, I'm happy to be a part of this community, and look forward to hearing from everyone!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm 28, and have been a licensed insurance adjuster for the last 6 years. I am now a safety director for a mid size trucking company. I made a great living adjusting, but with a growing family, I just couldn't justify the travel. However, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of contractors from different states, and all of them could use more leads. My hope with dailyadjuster.com is to gain a following of homeowners, and sell their leads direct to trusted contractors who can fix their issues.
What comes first? Do I build a data base of contractors? Or do I focus on the homeowners/ following first? This is my first website, so there's a lot to learn for sure...
Anyway, I'm happy to be a part of this community, and look forward to hearing from everyone!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
