What's new

Greetings From Eastern Europe

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RazvanRogoz

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Messages
140
Location
Romania
Rep Bank
$375
User Power: 34%
Hello,

It's nice to meet you all.

My name is Razvan Rogoz and I am a direct response copywriter. While I enjoy doing this, there must be more to life than freelancing.

So, I've bought the "Millionaire Fast Lane" book (once I've read a positive feedback on Facebook) and I have read the first pages.

I must say, it impressed me. As a long time consumer of good business & development materials, it's more interesting than Jim Rohn & Robbins & Brian Tracy.

I have not yet got over page 16, but I feel that this book will finally provide with the clues and rules for getting out of the rat race.

And maybe finally, this one book that will not show me how depositing $5 a day will make me a multi-millionaire by age 65.

Thank you and it's nice to be here,
Razvan
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjot cuul xup'v vimm zua vu tewi $5. Sevjis ov djephit zuas qistqidvowit up cidunoph e nommoupeosi.

Ximduni vu vji Getv Mepi.
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi, on emtu gsun ietvisp iasuqi nz gsoipf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom