Hey guys,
I have been lurking around on the forums for a couple of weeks after reading TMF . After having read some golden threads I have decided it is time to introduce myself.
My name is Nick, I am an engineer who is currently playing online poker professionally. I guess you could call this my Slowlane even though it is not the most traditional of jobs and because the money is not as good as it used to be.
I have had some experince in retail forex trading and even traded at a prop firm for a while (failed), this is where I came up with my Fastlane idea.
I am creating a notification/chart app for Forex traders. Since I don't know much about coding I have asked my brother to do that for me (in return for equity) and will be paying for other services like graphic design and a landing page, probably even paid advertisements.
I am still unsure whether to bootstrap or try to find investors to market the prduct better and hire more developers. I will be starting a progress thread on the app in the near future, so any advice appreciated!
Thanks.
I have been lurking around on the forums for a couple of weeks after reading TMF . After having read some golden threads I have decided it is time to introduce myself.
My name is Nick, I am an engineer who is currently playing online poker professionally. I guess you could call this my Slowlane even though it is not the most traditional of jobs and because the money is not as good as it used to be.
I have had some experince in retail forex trading and even traded at a prop firm for a while (failed), this is where I came up with my Fastlane idea.
I am creating a notification/chart app for Forex traders. Since I don't know much about coding I have asked my brother to do that for me (in return for equity) and will be paying for other services like graphic design and a landing page, probably even paid advertisements.
I am still unsure whether to bootstrap or try to find investors to market the prduct better and hire more developers. I will be starting a progress thread on the app in the near future, so any advice appreciated!
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
