- Joined
- Jul 20, 2011
- Messages
- 22
Rep Bank
$120
$120
User Power: 5%
Hallo there, just wanted to introduce myself.
25 years of age, born and raised in Denmark, and im sick and tired of living the slownlane lifestyle. I WANT FREEDOM. To do whatever I want, whenever I want.
Recently read TFM, loved it, it really resonated with me.
I just started my own import/export agency, and my plan is to source products from the far east, where I have some contacts. Once I have created a distribution system(having several manufactures and big costumers linked up, with me as their middleman of course), I should have enough “passive†income to skip this cold a$$ country.
I will then travel to the far east and get into the real FASTlane, my own line of product designs(Branding)
Best regards.
-Soren
25 years of age, born and raised in Denmark, and im sick and tired of living the slownlane lifestyle. I WANT FREEDOM. To do whatever I want, whenever I want.
Recently read TFM, loved it, it really resonated with me.
I just started my own import/export agency, and my plan is to source products from the far east, where I have some contacts. Once I have created a distribution system(having several manufactures and big costumers linked up, with me as their middleman of course), I should have enough “passive†income to skip this cold a$$ country.
I will then travel to the far east and get into the real FASTlane, my own line of product designs(Branding)
Best regards.
-Soren
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
