Eric Hairston
PARKED
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2012
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Before I introduce myself I would like to say thank you MJ. Your book really helped me see my dream of being both wealthy and young as a valid, obtainable one, right as I was beginning to accept the get rich slow dogma. I owe a debt of gratitude to you and the person I met in the library who refered your book to me. I will pay the favor forward.
That aside, hello everyone! My name's Eric and I'm from the San Fernando Valley. I just turned 25 not too long ago, and I must admit, I don't have much to show for it when it comes to my dreams and aspirations. I didn't take high school seriously, I have some jr college credits but didn't finish, and I recently took a job as a stock clerk at Macy's. The situation I find myself in is a far cry from my ideal one: the freedom to do whatever I want to, and there's so much I want to do in this life.
The funny thing is I always talk about my big dreams to my friends and others because I feel that helps me stay focused and motivated, but when I keep finding myself in the situation I'm in, I feel like I'm insane. I know what I want, but not how to get it.
All that brings me here. I wish to deodorize all my flatulent headwinds and get some tailwinds. I wish to know more about business systems, money tree seedlings, and the like. I look forward to beginning my journey here with the rest of you, and I will see you guys at the top.
That aside, hello everyone! My name's Eric and I'm from the San Fernando Valley. I just turned 25 not too long ago, and I must admit, I don't have much to show for it when it comes to my dreams and aspirations. I didn't take high school seriously, I have some jr college credits but didn't finish, and I recently took a job as a stock clerk at Macy's. The situation I find myself in is a far cry from my ideal one: the freedom to do whatever I want to, and there's so much I want to do in this life.
The funny thing is I always talk about my big dreams to my friends and others because I feel that helps me stay focused and motivated, but when I keep finding myself in the situation I'm in, I feel like I'm insane. I know what I want, but not how to get it.
All that brings me here. I wish to deodorize all my flatulent headwinds and get some tailwinds. I wish to know more about business systems, money tree seedlings, and the like. I look forward to beginning my journey here with the rest of you, and I will see you guys at the top.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
