The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings from an aspiring Italian fastlaner!

barbarabax

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Dec 1, 2019
Italy
My name is Barbara, I'm 55, I'm from Italy and I'm here because I'm reading @MJ DeMarco first book and watched his videos on youtube, in the hope of having the enlightenment I need to make a financial impact on my life.
I worked as employee for 20 years, than I left my "slowlane" to work to my ecommerce which was successful at first, but then failed miserably. I was not prepared to handle that large flow of money and the lack of entrepreneurial knowledge + taxes + increased competition made me fail. Also, I've recently realized that I was a sidewalker at that time.
At the moment I have a remote job as internet safety rater but I'm also a webmaster and indipendent publisher. Unfortunately, despite the fact that my work commitment is constant, and that I keep studying and reading and acting toward my goals, I barely reach the minimum to contribute decently to the family budget and I'm starting to feel tired and I suspect to have a limited mindset in the sense that deep inside I think I don't deserve to earn a lot of money.
I'm grateful to have found MJ and his forum and I'm just sorry I didn't read it a few years ago, but better late than never. Greetings to all! (And excuse me for the maccaroni english :))

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Ciao Barbara, benvenuta sul forum!

You will find lots of useful information regarding every entrepreneurial venture you can think of (including e-commerce) in the numerous GOLD and NOTABLE threads all around the forum. You should read those and see if you can already start implementing at least part of the knowledge that's shared in them.

There are plenty of amazing people and resources on this forum that will help you shift your mindset.

Don't worry about your English, it is perfectly understandable, which is what really matters when you are communicating with other people.

By the way I noticed that Unscripted has been released in Italian less than 2 weeks ago and is purchasable on Amazon, so check that one out as well.

barbarabax

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Dec 1, 2019
Italy
Thank you @Madame Peccato, I will buy Unscripted as soon as I finish Fastlane, it's already on my wishlist :smile2: I'm not interested in ecommerce anymore but I've already seen many extremely interesting threads for publishing and web marketing which is what, ultimately, I'm committed to. I will be lurking for I while I suppose :) Thanks again for the welcome!

bilkar1985

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Sep 4, 2018
Greece
Ciao Barbara! Welcome to the forum! Mi piace Italia molto! (hope i got this right)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007