The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

An aspiring entrepreneur...

Karume

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Aug 14, 2018
My name is Karume Asangama, I'm 38 years old. Originally, I'm from the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), but, I'm actually living in Dar es salaam, Tanzania (East Africa). By profession, I'm a journalist and to some extent I love my profession, however, I've always dreamed to become an actor and filmmaker.

For almost a decade, I have been tirelessly searching a life of financial freedom. I've read lot of books from Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki to How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Yet, when I bumped into the Fastlane Millionaire book from an old neighbor, I borrowed from him and he told me in Swahili: "Kiboko yao! Isome!" which means in English, the best book among others, read it.

I've tried network marketing for many years and I've failed. I've recently lost my job in a very reputable international radio because I was questioning so much the unfairness of the media in the African continent who preach freedom expression in the front pages, screens and radio speakers but the reality behind the curtains of the stage is pathetic. I almost risked a prison sentence for a false accusation because of my professional stance, unfortunately, I was granted freedom after the court noticing the game of the radio I used to work for, but, I was fired and ended up in the street...

A childhood buddy helped me to work for their family company, they have given me free accommodation, small pocket money and food (which I must admit its low quality and I usually don't eat it)...but at least I can survive.

I'm kind of depressed but I don't lose hope, I know that I'll succeed one day. I don't know where to start, MJ's book is very revealing and I try to adapt it into an African context and reality and it somehow works.

My fastlane business aspirations are book publishing, entertainment, sport, wellness, hospitality and many more, I have many ideas but I don't know where to start.

Thank you MJ De Marco.
Karume.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...