The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Greetings All

Pinnacle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Oct 29, 2007
Edmond, Oklahoma
Hello,

I'm one of those here who is formerly a Rich Dad forum member. I do check back in every now and then to see what is afoot, but I was once a regular. Those who remember me from my few but lengthy/involved posts, know I was probably the only aspiring billionaire on the forums.

My asset classes of choice are businesses and real estate. Though I am committed to staying focused (Follow One Course Until Successful), I keep my mind open to thoroughly learning about other asset classes as lucrative, cannot-let-this-opportunity-get-away windows open. I have no intention of making this common practice, nor do I believe in the traditional idea of diversification, but I want to keep my eyes peeled for investment/buying/selling/holding signals that others cannot see.

I've started with real estate because I wish to build a small and sufficient foundation of wealth in the beginning. I want to establish financial freedom early, not necessarily richness, so that I can focus (through my business-building) on my road to mega-wealth with the time and energy it requires. In the short term, it's real estate. In the intermediate term, it's RE AND business. In the long-term, it's investing my cash flow from my business empire back into RE to grow my RE empire. I'm a cash flow investor, but do not shun capital gains. My life-long financial/investment plan, what I call my Billionaire Plan, I've designed as a comprehensive blueprint of my investment goals, personal finance strategies, asset classes of choice, estate planning, financial statements (both current and future goal), business-building and maintenance, credit and tax strategies, secure/comfortable/rich "sub-plans", ROI calculations, etc. I'm here to learn, offer whatever guidance/understanding I can, discuss, and eliminate personal fears of taking on ever-larger future challenges on this beautiful road we call the fast lane.

It's a privilege to be a part of this community,
Brandon (Pinnacle)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Brandon ... glad to see you were able to join amongst our current onslaught of technical problems.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Welcome to the fastlane forums, Pinnacle!

Lots of folks you'll recognize around here.

And lots of other questionable characters you *won't* see. ;)

Lots of good stuff going on here-- check out the past posts.

-Russ H
(aka "home_theater_guy" on the RD forums)

PS If I'm not mistaken, I believe J Scott Gecko (on the RD forums) was also an aspiring billionaire. I think you kinda need to be that to make the Forbes list (his goal).

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome, Pinnacle! Is Pinnacle the name of your business?

Glad to have ya as part of the community.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...