Tim Rem
PARKED
I wanted to introduce myself...I am Tim, 33 years old, and am a former Teacher of Mathematics and have decided to change careers. I am here to learn as much as I can. I have recently enrolled in a Masters program in Business Administration.
I have dabbled a little with an online business that my cousin created, who is also a member of this forum, and who is also the person that introduced me to this forum, his sign on name is Rem.
Currently he and I are trying to jump start our business by getting into the world of investing.
I am happy to be a part of this network and look forward to all of the advice that you experienced and established business people have to offer. Thank you.
I have dabbled a little with an online business that my cousin created, who is also a member of this forum, and who is also the person that introduced me to this forum, his sign on name is Rem.
Currently he and I are trying to jump start our business by getting into the world of investing.
I am happy to be a part of this network and look forward to all of the advice that you experienced and established business people have to offer. Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
