Charbel Saade
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2019
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 100%
Hello, I'm Charbel, I am from Lebanon. I am 22 years old and just graduated college with a civil engineering degree. Throughout my journey in college I discovered that what I am being thought and the information I'm receiving are a trap that will transform me into a worker ad not an entrepreneur, during these years I was giving private lessons in maths and physics and was gaining some pocket money, I knew that I would never be rich if I'm waiting to graduate from college and start sending my CV to multiple companies and wait for their approval to find a good job. I started an online shop earlier this year where I sell phone accessories but I discovered that it is like a normal job,(www.instagram.com/covvero) where I get to trade my time for money for there was no system that worked for me, I needed to rent stands and do exhibitions myself and deliver my items all by my own, and if I don't work, I make no profit. So I found out it was not a smart way to starting business. When I discovered Millionaire Fastlane , I knew from the first second that this book is for me, I never read a book that fits with my mindset this good. Also, it helped me figure out lots of things about business and life and changed my point of view in so many fields. Now, after I finished college I decided it is too early to jump into a corporate job and stick to a normal life, so I am taking some time for myself to grow and create something that will grow with time and help me live the life I want to live.
@MJ DeMarco
@MJ DeMarco
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
