What's new

Great to be here. TMF is the power!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

alex646

New Contributor
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 200%
Great to be here!

My name is Alex. I am from New York. Just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane today. I've never read book cover to cover before, mostly skimming :) but this book kept my attention and interest that I finished it in 3 days. My stomach was tickling at a times reading it, because the content is so powerful and so true. A lot of points in the book are so aligned how I think. I always dreamed about being a producer and everyday 9-5, 8-5 in my case and the 5 for 2 is not how I want to spend the rest of my life. I am married with two kids, my 7 year old daughter (little entrepreneur) is always telling me: let's create a youtube channel and make a million dollars to buy a house :) As a kid, I always had in my mind: I’ll be reach, I’ll will create something big, so far nothing like that came up yet and I am 36 :) I am excited to join the TMF community! My interests are: Saas, mobile game making, new product ideas and innovation. I am sure reading and participating on this forum will help me to finally get out of my comfort zone and start my Fastlane journey. Great book MJ DeMarco! It gave me power to not let my dream to pass in the Slowlane. I can’t wait to read the “Unscripted ”.


Thanks,
Alex
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Emiy!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom