- Joined
- Jul 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,215
Rep Bank
$1,830
$1,830
User Power: 23%
So I had a great day today. Since I have a 9-5 I get my 2 days off a week. Today was one of those days. I woke up early and went for a 5 mile walk with my dogs. I then went up to the cabin and just hung out and enjoyed the mountains. I stopped at the local bakery and had a fresh baked cranberry muffin. ($1.19 Russ :smxB
All the while I kept thinking, "What would I do with my time if I was financially free?" A large smile spread across my face and I thought, "I would be doing this." I enjoyed the moment and vowed to myself to be able to repeat that morning as often as I could...and to focus on getting more cabins and weaning myself off my paycheck. ...My jump date to quit my job is July 31, 2008. After this date I will no longer work for anyone else- ever.
What a great morning.
What a great morning.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
