• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION Graphic Design Hack Thread

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by Nicoknowsbest, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Nicoknowsbest

Nicoknowsbest "Next time, there will be no next time" - Eminem Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $13,288
    I am encountering questions about graphic design and related subjects here on the forum, on Facebook and some other places. Sometimes, people want to know how to do certain things technically, and sometimes, people are just struggling putting together a nice color scheme for their website.

To help out the non-designers as well as fellow designers and offer a place for discussion, I thought to create a progress thread where I share some insights, tips and tricks of how I approach certain tasks.

The goal is to get better together and educate the ones who are interested in how to properly judge graphic design work and its value.

Happy learning!

Isaac Oh and BookwormMitch like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.