The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GP needs a logo

Belcher

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 24, 2016
Australia
Hey guys!!

I've recently started to build an online fitness site named GeekPhysiques. I have made a progress thread on the INSIDERS section which you can find here.

The purpose of this thread is to get opinions on logo concepts I have gotten back from designcrowd.. For those of you on a low budget like myself, I highly recommend going through a site like this instead of Fiverr, due to the amount and quality of designs you get back. I also had bad experiences with Fiverr which I can explain if anyone would like to know.
*I have no vested interest in either designcrowd or fiverr*

The site is going to be a mix of geeky and fitness aspects put simply, and I need a logo that can represent that.

Anyway here is the link http://www.designcrowd.com.au/vote/help-gp-find-a-new-logo
I don't think you need to leave your details like it asks, you can just rate a logo and leave..

Any feedback will be hugely appreciated!!

Thanks for taking the time for viewing this thread and have a great day!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
Done. I made my choice.

Btw what the price for a logo in DesignCrowd mate?

Belcher

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 24, 2016
Australia
Done. I made my choice.

Btw what the price for a logo in DesignCrowd mate?
Thanks so much for doing that!

This particular package would normally cost around 450AUD.. I googled for a discount package and found that they currently have 50% off.
So for around 250 AUD I was able to highlight my project which yielded 149 designs.. Comparing that to Fiverr where you pay around 60-70 AUD for one average design i say its good value for money.

Here's the link with the discount https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...rome..69i57.3540j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

AustinS28

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Sep 25, 2014
Manhattan, NY
I ran into a site called tailorbrands.com last week and thought it looked pretty legit for what they offered, the logo they generated and the price. I bought a custom logo off there for 30 bucks. Just in case you were looking for alternative inexpensive ideas.

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
452393_10419353_1937369_6f4a860a_image.png

I gave feedback on the site but this by far is the best if you are doing a mixture and want a fun vibe (which from my guess is what 'geeks' want when it comes to fitness)

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016

I gave feedback on the site but this by far is the best if you are doing a mixture and want a fun vibe (which from my guess is what 'geeks' want when it comes to fitness)

I also chose that. Easily the best. I like the mascot design thing, all other designs were kinda boring.

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
I also chose that. Easily the best. I like the mascot design thing, all other designs were kinda boring.

Yeah I think there's another one ranking above this one in #2 place, but its extremely boring and wouldn't catch my eye mid day with the thousands of other brands seen.

Belcher

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 24, 2016
Australia
Yeah I think there's another one ranking above this one in #2 place, but its extremely boring and wouldn't catch my eye mid day with the thousands of other brands seen.
That's a really good point, funnily enough it wasn't a really an angle I had really thought about too extensively (Very stupid of me). Cheers!

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
That's a really good point, funnily enough it wasn't a really an angle I had really thought about too extensively (Very stupid of me). Cheers!

If you want any more information let me know, I'm an art director so I would say I'm fairly knowledgeable in this area :pompus:

Delmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 21, 2015
Rochester, NY

Same here, clever use of the glasses and kettlebell. The inclusion of the coffee cup tells me you know me.

raden1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Dec 31, 2015
Ya, my favorite was the one with the kettlebell.

I think my second favorite is the one that is currently #1.

But the kettlebell one really catches my eye, and is definitely the one I would recognize instantly.

coreydean

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Apr 6, 2016
what is it 'geek physiques' does as a business if you don't mind me asking? I'm an avid bodybuilder and feel i could give better feedback on the logos if i knew what your online fitness site is all about :)

Delmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Aug 21, 2015
Rochester, NY
what is it 'geek physiques' does as a business if you don't mind me asking? I'm an avid bodybuilder and feel i could give better feedback on the logos if i knew what your online fitness site is all about :)

Think Nerd Fitness.

Deer Friend

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Mar 25, 2016
NYC
I liked the kettlebell design, too! The others looked too typical of fitness forum logos and supplement branding.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I liked the kettlebell design, too! The others looked too typical of fitness forum logos and supplement branding.

I liked the kettlebell one also. The other ones were just variations on the letters GP. The controller one was pretty cool too, but has nothing to do with working out.

Belcher

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 24, 2016
Australia

Like Delmania said, it's going to be a site similar to Nerdfitness.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.