What's new

Government Loans For Businesses?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

SweetTooth

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 20, 2014
Messages
166
Rep Bank
$1,005
User Power: 181%
My friend was telling me about business loans/investments that the federal and state governments give to entrepreneurs. How does one get these government loans and increase their chances at getting one? I've been trying to get investments/loans through venture capital firms, banks, and investors. So any advice on getting one from the government would help a lot of people here I think. My goal is to get the capital to purchase an existing website from flippa.com (an auction site for entrepreneurs) that has proven itself in the market and already making a profit and increase its revenue, then sell it for a major profit in the future. I know I can do it. I believe in myself 100%. I believe that raising the capital for an existing website would push me forward in my journey. Any advice or stories on landing small business loans from the government is appreciated.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom