Robert07
PARKED
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2023
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$40
$40
As I said, this year I took a turn, looking for a different direction. I've started to create a life philosophy, to set objectives/goals, to identify the gaps and starting to learn.Hello Fastlaners,
Half a year ago I really started to reconsider my life path and my actions.
I’m 37 now, married, 2 kids, a “good job” as many can consider but I still feel that something is missing.
I’ve never been broke, I’ve always been on the safe side avoiding debts, loans. Instead I was focus on saving and in general careful with expenses. Slowlane life...
After several books about personal development and finance (J. Ron, T. Harv, D Carneige, R. Kyosaki, T Sowell, 80/20..etc), indeed,
I've learn some good stuff, but most of them seems to have the same content..
The millionaire Fastlane was a different approach that it's more fit to my style and philosophy. Unscripted the same. Perhaps "Unscripted" word used too many time in the first chapter but overall a damn good book.
Now I have a different approach about the problems and I'm having daily mindstorm sessions to come up with ideas to overcome problems and improve people's life.
I'm now quite advanced with an idea in which I strongly believe in but I'm in a situation where I need for some advices about which approach is most suitable for this case.
I cannot say at this point in time too many about idea but it will be a service through a mobile app that will be connected by big players from the market.
I have defined the business model, I found a name and a logo (available in TESS and WIPO but not registered yet), I've started the business plan and also requested some quotes from different
IT development companies for the mobile application development.
I have more variants in mind about financing of my idea therefore I'm asking about your opinion:
1) I can ask finance from different investors. I see some negative points here that I might loose the Commandment of Control and other can decide the trajectory of my service.
2) Goin directly to the "big players" to propose either a partnership either the selling of the idea with royalties paid per transaction. From marketing point of view they have access to a lot of customers and service can be deployed globally much faster.
3) I can get a bank loan to develop the service after that to launch it with the help of the "big players" where they will get royalties per transactions.
I'm open to ideas,
PS: sorry if my English is not that good (not my native language)
Thanks
Robert
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
