The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Gotta Do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaughedAt

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
What hobbies do folks in this forum have? How do you kill time when you have time?

I like reading books, listening to music (especially violin solos), driving cars in twisty mountain roads and spending time with successful & inspirational people who are always more than glad to offer you their good advice (such as many of you guys on this forum)!

Well also, as a normal young dude, I love partying and ladies :smxB:

AlwaysCurious

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jan 16, 2008
GMT +1
All of my spare time I ask myself what to do with my lifetime. Most of the time I do one of the two possiblities: First to distract my mind with computer games, internet surfing, TV shows, anything that prevents me from thinking, and second to multitask with reading, listening, learning anything hat´s interesting. So the last years I learned XML, XSLT & Ca, Javascipt, AJAX, all about Wikis and CMSs, business processes and Forex trading, Sudokos and so on...

Of course I like to listen to good music (hell yeah it´s heavy metal!), read good books, meet with friends, party, play with my babygirl. But there is always the feeling that there is more. So between all this multitasking I try to find a way...

There is so little time. Don´t kill it!

pitboss

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jan 25, 2008
Thanks, JScott. I'm a fastlane newbie. It's always interesting to see what millionaires or about to be millionaires do for fun.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.