• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

OFF-TOPIC Gotta Do it

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by pitboss, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pitboss

pitboss New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $34
    What hobbies do folks in this forum have? How do you kill time when you have time?

LaughedAt likes this.
  2. LaughedAt

LaughedAt Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $220
    I like reading books, listening to music (especially violin solos), driving cars in twisty mountain roads and spending time with successful & inspirational people who are always more than glad to offer you their good advice (such as many of you guys on this forum)!

Well also, as a normal young dude, I love partying and ladies :smxB:

3. AlwaysCurious

AlwaysCurious Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $111
    All of my spare time I ask myself what to do with my lifetime. Most of the time I do one of the two possiblities: First to distract my mind with computer games, internet surfing, TV shows, anything that prevents me from thinking, and second to multitask with reading, listening, learning anything hat´s interesting. So the last years I learned XML, XSLT & Ca, Javascipt, AJAX, all about Wikis and CMSs, business processes and Forex trading, Sudokos and so on...

Of course I like to listen to good music (hell yeah it´s heavy metal!), read good books, meet with friends, party, play with my babygirl. But there is always the feeling that there is more. So between all this multitasking I try to find a way...

There is so little time. Don´t kill it!

4. JScott

JScott Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $46,432
  5. pitboss

pitboss New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $34
    Thanks, JScott. I'm a fastlane newbie. It's always interesting to see what millionaires or about to be millionaires do for fun.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.