The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Got $10K? Amazon Wants YOU to Deliver Packages

lnBetween

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Oct 25, 2014
Montreal, Canada
You are required to work every day of the year.

I'm pretty sure that +90% of legitimate startup owners work almost every day of the year.

Okay, you lose control to Amazon, but don't forget the HUGE advantage: as long as you respect their performance metrics, Amazon will give you as much work as you want! No need to hustle for new contracts.

I wouldn't be surprised if in 3 years there's some thread from people who jumped on this opportunity and are now making a very good living. Amazon might limit the number of entrepreneurs they work with once the program becomes popular or give specific areas to some of them. If I wasn't already running a decent business I would jump on that opportunity!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Brett Beckwith

Meat
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jun 4, 2018
Iowa
It's an interesting concept, but it's definitely something I wouldn't be able to start anytime soon due to college. I'm considering passing this on to my dad, who currently needs to fill a 40k sq.ft. warehouse. He would be able to completely outsource all the management responsibilities, assuming that is allowed: I don't see why it wouldn't be. Essentially, it would be an "easy" startup and just needs a person willing to do the 365 days/year thing.

mk001

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
May 9, 2018
Basically, this seems like you’d be paying Amazon for a job where you take all the risk. It’s not a franchise. You only have one client. Amazon. What happens when they renegotiate your contract to cut your pay (fee)? Can you say FU and deliver for other business? No. This stinks to high heavens.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.