The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GORGEOUS Scottsdale REMODEL available NOW!

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
Hi guys, my friend just completed a GORGEOUS remodel of a 4 bed 2 bath Scottsdale MANSION w/ GRANITE counter tops, STAINLESS STEEL appliances, TILE, and DOUBLE SINK bathroom! If you're looking for an awesome deal, let me know and I'll put you in touch with him!

scottsdale-kitchen.jpgscottsdale-kitchen2.jpgscottsdale-front.jpgscottsdale-aircon.jpgscottsdale-bathroom.jpgscottsdale-bathtub.jpgscottsdale-bbq.jpgscottsdale-cabinets.jpgscottsdale-entrance.jpgscottsdale-entrance2.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
VERY nice place.

Best of luck with it I am sure it will go fast.

Carlsonhomes

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 23, 2012
What a nice place.. Awesome remodeling result of this house... It look so good especially the bathroom.. and sink...

D

DeletedUser397

I'd love to move to Scottsdale, but from looking through RE listings, there's tons of deals like that in the area. Prime real estate market in Scottsdale / Phoenix right now.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Out of curiosity how much would something like that sell for in SD AZ?

I like looking at real estate magazines, seeing prices etc, even though I only buy to keep and use myself, but used to buy to remodel or rent out.

Where I am from that would go for around 120K

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.