Dorsant
New Contributor
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2016
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 133%
Hello All!
By way of introduction, I recently read "The Millionaire Fastlane " and while reading the book I got to the section about WADM and remembered being taught this and other similar methods for evaluating options. So i created a spreadsheet to make doing WADM easier, also tried downloading other's Excel spreadheets templates. Then I thought hey maybe somebody's made an app for this? To make it quicker/easier. Searched Google Play, nada. So I created one. I think it's pretty rad, makes the whole process very simple, calculations are all done for you behind the scenes. Scores are totaled at the end and listed highest to lowest. There's even a "share" feature so you can save your results or send them to someone else.
The app is available now in the Google Play store for Android as "WADM - Decision Matrix". Also made a website very quickly for access to everything (will improve this in the future). www.WADMapp.com
Anyway, check it out, make some calculations! Hope you like it
By way of introduction, I recently read "The Millionaire Fastlane " and while reading the book I got to the section about WADM and remembered being taught this and other similar methods for evaluating options. So i created a spreadsheet to make doing WADM easier, also tried downloading other's Excel spreadheets templates. Then I thought hey maybe somebody's made an app for this? To make it quicker/easier. Searched Google Play, nada. So I created one. I think it's pretty rad, makes the whole process very simple, calculations are all done for you behind the scenes. Scores are totaled at the end and listed highest to lowest. There's even a "share" feature so you can save your results or send them to someone else.
The app is available now in the Google Play store for Android as "WADM - Decision Matrix". Also made a website very quickly for access to everything (will improve this in the future). www.WADMapp.com
Anyway, check it out, make some calculations! Hope you like it
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
