The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Google not reviewing site for Adsense account due to COVID?

LHXS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi all*,
The first site I bought for my portfolio is mostly monitized through Google Adsense. I don't have an account so when the seller transfered it I've tried to set one up. It's been over a month now and about every 4-6 days I get a 'failure' email from Google with the message:

Unable to review your site.
Some of our services are temporarily experiencing delays during the coronavirus (C0VlD-19) pandemic. This means that we’re unable to review your site at this time.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience

I keep re-submitting it but it's a bit concerning it's taking so long.

Has anyone else heard of this or hearing about it? I wanted to know if I'm alone or this is an industry wide issue? It would appear that there's absolutely no way to contact Google about is.

Any insight would be very gratefully received
Thanks
LHXS
*Hope I've picked a suitable area of the forum for this one (I'm fairly new - please forgive me and move it if wrong)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

pmaloneus

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Dec 3, 2017
US
Its normal, don't submit it right away after getting rejected, wait a couple days. My site gor approved about 6-8 weeks after initial submit.

LHXS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
Its normal, don't submit it right away after getting rejected, wait a couple days. My site gor approved about 6-8 weeks after initial submit.
Thanks very much. What's the reason for waiting a few days? (annoyingly I just did an imediate re-submit, but will wait for it to come around again)

pmaloneus

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Dec 3, 2017
US
Read somewhere that waiting a couple of days helps, don't know if it's true or not. But I followed it and it worked.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LHXS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
Well from my highly statistically valid sample of one (me!) I can say this hasn't helped :(

Left it a week and then re-applied. Got the same 'sorry...' message again back within a few days!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.