The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

WEB/DIGITAL Google not reviewing site for Adsense account due to COVID?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

LHXS

Contributor
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi all*,
The first site I bought for my portfolio is mostly monitized through Google Adsense. I don't have an account so when the seller transfered it I've tried to set one up. It's been over a month now and about every 4-6 days I get a 'failure' email from Google with the message:

Unable to review your site.
Some of our services are temporarily experiencing delays during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This means that we’re unable to review your site at this time.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience

I keep re-submitting it but it's a bit concerning it's taking so long.

Has anyone else heard of this or hearing about it? I wanted to know if I'm alone or this is an industry wide issue? It would appear that there's absolutely no way to contact Google about is.

Any insight would be very gratefully received
Thanks
LHXS
*Hope I've picked a suitable area of the forum for this one (I'm fairly new - please forgive me and move it if wrong)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

pmaloneus

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Dec 3, 2017
US
Its normal, don't submit it right away after getting rejected, wait a couple days. My site gor approved about 6-8 weeks after initial submit.

OP
OP
LHXS

LHXS

Contributor
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
Its normal, don't submit it right away after getting rejected, wait a couple days. My site gor approved about 6-8 weeks after initial submit.
Thanks very much. What's the reason for waiting a few days? (annoyingly I just did an imediate re-submit, but will wait for it to come around again)

pmaloneus

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Dec 3, 2017
US
Read somewhere that waiting a couple of days helps, don't know if it's true or not. But I followed it and it worked.

OP
OP
LHXS

LHXS

Contributor
Jul 31, 2020
United Kingdom
Well from my highly statistically valid sample of one (me!) I can say this hasn't helped :(

Left it a week and then re-applied. Got the same 'sorry...' message again back within a few days!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom