- Joined
- Jan 20, 2019
- Messages
- 47
Rep Bank
$445
$445
User Power: 164%
Google AdSense recently disabled my account for one of my blogs. Surprising thing is this isn't the first or second or third time. I never violate their policies as far as I can tell. Each time this happens, its mostly close to the time I'm about to reach threshold or collect my earnings.
I'm really disturbed this time and I can't show ads on that website again. I need to redirect to another domain a second time due to this same issue. It took a while to build Authority for the new domain and not up to 4 months, i'm starting all over again with another new domain. I'm wondering what to do next and how to avoid this.
I'm really disturbed this time and I can't show ads on that website again. I need to redirect to another domain a second time due to this same issue. It took a while to build Authority for the new domain and not up to 4 months, i'm starting all over again with another new domain. I'm wondering what to do next and how to avoid this.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
