The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Good goal or let's be realistic?

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
"I wish there was a service where you could just tell them your total calories, macros and have them deliver hot food 2 times a day." This was in a part of the forums asking how much we spent daily.I try and not ignore what people would like to see changed. So,asking for an honest response would this be a worthy goal for an hospitality niche, whether in hotels or motels as an outreach plan for seed money?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
But what value does this truly provide to restaurants/hotels etc? Any one could ask for a meal under X amount of calories as it stands now, as the probability of the information being there is pretty high. How many people would actually use it? Generally at any restaurant or place that provides food is required to supply calorie information upon request. Not seeing much value potential as not many people care about how many calories they eat per day either way. I would just target something where there is already a need. No sense in trying to create a market when there are plenty of markets begging for solutions.

Not to mention, the method of actually monetizing this almost doesn't exist.

CrazyChris

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Feb 12, 2015
From a gym junkie/fitness point of view, I love this idea!

Proper muscle building food prep takes ages and is annoying. If this was affordable I'd consider it.

Another bit of advice, only ask for idea feedback from your target market. If I had of listened to feedback from people who aren't my target market, my pockets would be lighter and I would not have learnt as much as I know now.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
"I wish there was a service where you could just tell them your total calories, macros and have them deliver hot food 2 times a day." This was in a part of the forums asking how much we spent daily.I try and not ignore what people would like to see changed. So,asking for an honest response would this be a worthy goal for an hospitality niche, whether in hotels or motels as an outreach plan for seed money?

Brilliant idea. Anyone who travels for biz/pleasure and stays/has stayed in hotels knows how difficult it is to keep up with your nutrition.

I''m about to do some huge hotel deals. Holla at the kid.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.