The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Going Rocketlane in the midst of the impossible...

nkwukachiedu

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 16, 2019
Asaba, Nigeria
Hola, I’m Nkwuka Chiedu! I’m a tech engineer living in Asaba, Nigeria. I'm deeply involved with innovation, technology, design and volunteering. Part-polyglot and part-polymath, I consider myself an entrepreneur, youth empowerment advocate and life hacker. I also enjoy tinkering with tech devices, taking on daunting challenges and coming up with unique solutions.
As an entrepreneur, my greatest drive has been the desire to challenge the status-quo and show that a Nigerian youth can be upright, hardworking and become massively successful without relying on fraud, corruption, or unscrupulous tactics.
However beyond being a techie, I'm also interested in how themes such as design thinking, impact investing, and social entrepreneurship are shaping the economics and changing the narrative of Africa and the third world as we know it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lunga ngcobo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 29, 2019
Hola, I’m Nkwuka Chiedu! I’m a tech engineer living in Asaba, Nigeria. I'm deeply involved with innovation, technology, design and volunteering. Part-polyglot and part-polymath, I consider myself an entrepreneur, youth empowerment advocate and life hacker. I also enjoy tinkering with tech devices, taking on daunting challenges and coming up with unique solutions.
As an entrepreneur, my greatest drive has been the desire to challenge the status-quo and show that a Nigerian youth can be upright, hardworking and become massively successful without relying on fraud, corruption, or unscrupulous tactics.
However beyond being a techie, I'm also interested in how themes such as design thinking, impact investing, and social entrepreneurship are shaping the economics and changing the narrative of Africa and the third world as we know it.
Crimes like fraud is fast money but will never get someone filthy rich, all these myths about rich drug dealers and fraud stars who are rich soley from criminal activities is just bullsh. it doest exist!

Good thing you are on the right parth to success brother. may god bless africa:fistbump:

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Nigeria does not have a monopoly on fraud, corruption or unscrupulous tactics. Your drive should be what all entrepreneur's seek and is a fundamental basis for us in this forum. There is no long term value in dishonesty. And a life looking over one's shoulder - no matter how wealthy - is not a life worth living.

nkwukachiedu

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 16, 2019
Asaba, Nigeria
Nigeria does not have a monopoly on fraud, corruption or unscrupulous tactics. Your drive should be what all entrepreneur's seek and is a fundamental basis for us in this forum. There is no long term value in dishonesty. And a life looking over one's shoulder - no matter how wealthy - is not a life worth living.

While it's quite apt that "Nigeria does not have a monopoly on fraud, corruption or unscrupulous tactics.", for me, I've seen that label used to discredit most achievements of honest, hard-working nigerians and it's become a life mission to change that perception. Thanks for the heads-up all the same.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Abrodos

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 25, 2019
Barcelona, Spain
Welcome to the forum and all the best wishes for you! I'm a newcomer as well and I feel we are in the right place to grow. Hope to hear from your achievements and projects!

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Welcome to the forum.

See you around.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.