The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Going in deep...time to make it happen

SJuan9

Patrón
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Nov 22, 2017
USA
Hello there fellow Fastlaners,

been going through forum posts for a few months after reading UNSCRIPTED & TMF and playing around with possible ideas to start a Fastlane business while covering my regular day job.

However, the incremental tediousness and stagnant environment has finally reached a maddening tipping point. After over 10 years advancing my career I've been able to foresee where I will end up if I keep my current path- a reflection of those within my environment: old, exhausted, mediocre, stale, arrogant, underpaid, submissive, unfulfilled, buried in bureaucratic processes and with no outstanding achievements to speak of. You can say that my current employment environment is so toxic to my core beliefs, principles and goals that I'm reacting in complete repulsion to it and fully adopting the Unscripted philosophy as the only way out.

As for my background, it's mostly in agriculture and resource management, with vast experience in applied research and in other scientific principles; which I will be leveraging in my conceptualized venture. I also established an 'underground' produce business many years ago which fell apart due to its nature. What I do lack is knowledge in these new-age technological advances and know-hows relating to online businesses and tools available in such realm; something I'll be learning more of through this forum and other means.

I have my plan ready for the next 6 months, by which time I will be quitting my job, moving out of state and dedicating my full time and energy to my Fastlane business.

By being more active in this forum I expect to learn from persons playing the game successfully at a higher level than me and exchange ideas with like-minded people; Elevate your mindset by elevating the quality of those you interact with.

It's time to make it happen

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Hello there fellow Fastlaners,

been going through forum posts for a few months after reading UNSCRIPTED & TMF and playing around with possible ideas to start a Fastlane business while covering my regular day job.

However, the incremental tediousness and stagnant environment has finally reached a maddening tipping point. After over 10 years advancing my career I've been able to foresee where I will end up if I keep my current path- a reflection of those within my environment: old, exhausted, mediocre, stale, arrogant, underpaid, submissive, unfulfilled, buried in bureaucratic processes and with no outstanding achievements to speak of. You can say that my current employment environment is so toxic to my core beliefs, principles and goals that I'm reacting in complete repulsion to it and fully adopting the Unscripted philosophy as the only way out.

As for my background, it's mostly in agriculture and resource management, with vast experience in applied research and in other scientific principles; which I will be leveraging in my conceptualized venture. I also established an 'underground' produce business many years ago which fell apart due to its nature. What I do lack is knowledge in these new-age technological advances and know-hows relating to online businesses and tools available in such realm; something I'll be learning more of through this forum and other means.

I have my plan ready for the next 6 months, by which time I will be quitting my job, moving out of state and dedicating my full time and energy to my Fastlane business.

By being more active in this forum I expect to learn from persons playing the game successfully at a higher level than me and exchange ideas with like-minded people; Elevate your mindset by elevating the quality of those you interact with.

It's time to make it happen

@El_Johnson23 Welcome to the forum. Sounds like maybe you had your FTE? I'm fairly new here myself. The forum has been a breath of fresh air to me. Like you I'm treading water daily in my slowlane job just until I get my business up and running. I make a little progress every day. I have a 2 year plan to leave corporate america behind me for good.

I'm interested in your agriculture background. I currently work in an industry that is closely related (herbicides). I have an idea I've been kicking around for some natural gardening products. Perhaps when we get to that point it could be something we work together on?

Anyway...I hope to "see you around" and look forward to reading about your trials and triumphs.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Excellent intro, you are a good writer.

Welcome to the forum.

SJuan9

Patrón
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Nov 22, 2017
USA
@El_Johnson23 Welcome to the forum. Sounds like maybe you had your FTE? I'm fairly new here myself. The forum has been a breath of fresh air to me. Like you I'm treading water daily in my slowlane job just until I get my business up and running. I make a little progress every day. I have a 2 year plan to leave corporate america behind me for good.

I'm interested in your agriculture background. I currently work in an industry that is closely related (herbicides). I have an idea I've been kicking around for some natural gardening products. Perhaps when we get to that point it could be something we work together on?

Anyway...I hope to "see you around" and look forward to reading about your trials and triumphs.

Thanks @RobD88; there's definitely much potential in the Ag. field, especially in the 'natural' side of things.
Maybe in the short distant future we could work on something; just need to establish a good foundation first.

Tread on, best of success and see you around

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...