- Joined
- Nov 29, 2015
- Messages
- 169
Rep Bank
$1,105
$1,105
User Power: 204%
Hey everyone,
I am going to redesign my business model and scale up my operation. This next business will be a real business with real expenses (employees and outsourcing)(paying for a designer for the brand/logo/other stuff)(ETC). This might not work for a month or two (or more; but I see a hole in the market and I can help). I think if I can rework my business model I can hit 5 figure months within just a few months of work (incredibly intense work).
I'm going to have to crunch some numbers, but my 1st goal is to hit 10K a month in profit. Maybe I will profit a few grand in the first few months, but I want to reinvest that money into the business to grow it (I really haven't done that with my other businesses; I was scared to spend the money). So this is going to be a test in scale and a test in reinvesting for growth.
Thanks.
I am going to redesign my business model and scale up my operation. This next business will be a real business with real expenses (employees and outsourcing)(paying for a designer for the brand/logo/other stuff)(ETC). This might not work for a month or two (or more; but I see a hole in the market and I can help). I think if I can rework my business model I can hit 5 figure months within just a few months of work (incredibly intense work).
I'm going to have to crunch some numbers, but my 1st goal is to hit 10K a month in profit. Maybe I will profit a few grand in the first few months, but I want to reinvest that money into the business to grow it (I really haven't done that with my other businesses; I was scared to spend the money). So this is going to be a test in scale and a test in reinvesting for growth.
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
