Anybody else hate it when you you try to do something simple and then you get barricaded with TONS of security questions and requests for documentation....
It's like you have to bow down to the powers that be even though you have just made an honest purchase, next thing you know you're getting hassled for it.
After using Godaddy for many years and never been asked to supply documents, they've decided to become very annoying..... indeed.
First my order was cancelled, then they asked for my passport or ID (if I didn't want my order to be cancelled).... Ok so I reluctantly did that.... Then after I go through with the trouble of sending what they asked for, I get another email asking for a statement from my financial institution showing original purchase.... Ok I say, I got this far, I can handle this....
But as if that's not enough they now want me to send in a copy of the front and back of my credit card..... WTF!!!! is this??? Like I have nothing better to do??? All I wanted was to buy something!!! :bgh:
I'm very tempted to tell them to forget it and I'll purchase my domain names from somebody else from now on!!
What's your view on security questions, neccessary or just a waste of honest peoples time?
It's like you have to bow down to the powers that be even though you have just made an honest purchase, next thing you know you're getting hassled for it.
After using Godaddy for many years and never been asked to supply documents, they've decided to become very annoying..... indeed.
First my order was cancelled, then they asked for my passport or ID (if I didn't want my order to be cancelled).... Ok so I reluctantly did that.... Then after I go through with the trouble of sending what they asked for, I get another email asking for a statement from my financial institution showing original purchase.... Ok I say, I got this far, I can handle this....
But as if that's not enough they now want me to send in a copy of the front and back of my credit card..... WTF!!!! is this??? Like I have nothing better to do??? All I wanted was to buy something!!! :bgh:
I'm very tempted to tell them to forget it and I'll purchase my domain names from somebody else from now on!!
What's your view on security questions, neccessary or just a waste of honest peoples time?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
