Hey everyone.
I'm 26 years old, and grateful to have found the Fastlane & the Unscripted ideology early in my personal life, and career life.
I read the Fastlane a couple months ago, and it didn't necessarily introduce me to anything new. Instead, it has strongly reinforced what I've already known, hidden yet not fully surfaced. I had a strong suspicion that fullfillment in life is not achieved from a 9 - 5 grind, and developing a business-like, product creating mentality was key. The key to what? I didn't quite know, but the Fastlane has answered the question for me.
My 9-5 career currently reaches it's two year mark. I reached my F*ck This moment very early on.
I have a B.S. in Computer Science. My parents completely funded my studies & my living expenses, which included a 2 year stint at a community college, ontop of a four year university. The support & amount of money my parents spent on me, is something I will never forget. And this accelerated my inevitable F*ck This moment.
My first job after college was working as an IT Analyst making 38k a year. I effectively worked at a call center, disguising it self as technical support. I would spend nights looking at the ceiling, and unable to stop the surmounting feeling of anxiousness and just pure disappointment in my self.
Knowing how much my parents spent on me, to travel to the United States, fund a 6 year academic project including living expenses, and here I was making 38k a year with a B.S. in Computer Science.
I quit the position after a year and a couple months, and currently work at a pretty decent 9 - 5 gig. But, the damage was already done.
I'm really happy to have joined this community, and to be working on some exciting projects which I hope will bring some value to this world. Ultimately my goal is to provide for my parents, so my father can quit his job and live a life with no more stress and worries.
I'm 26 years old, and grateful to have found the Fastlane & the Unscripted ideology early in my personal life, and career life.
I read the Fastlane a couple months ago, and it didn't necessarily introduce me to anything new. Instead, it has strongly reinforced what I've already known, hidden yet not fully surfaced. I had a strong suspicion that fullfillment in life is not achieved from a 9 - 5 grind, and developing a business-like, product creating mentality was key. The key to what? I didn't quite know, but the Fastlane has answered the question for me.
My 9-5 career currently reaches it's two year mark. I reached my F*ck This moment very early on.
I have a B.S. in Computer Science. My parents completely funded my studies & my living expenses, which included a 2 year stint at a community college, ontop of a four year university. The support & amount of money my parents spent on me, is something I will never forget. And this accelerated my inevitable F*ck This moment.
My first job after college was working as an IT Analyst making 38k a year. I effectively worked at a call center, disguising it self as technical support. I would spend nights looking at the ceiling, and unable to stop the surmounting feeling of anxiousness and just pure disappointment in my self.
Knowing how much my parents spent on me, to travel to the United States, fund a 6 year academic project including living expenses, and here I was making 38k a year with a B.S. in Computer Science.
I quit the position after a year and a couple months, and currently work at a pretty decent 9 - 5 gig. But, the damage was already done.
I'm really happy to have joined this community, and to be working on some exciting projects which I hope will bring some value to this world. Ultimately my goal is to provide for my parents, so my father can quit his job and live a life with no more stress and worries.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
