Hello, this is my first post so I just wanted to say I am glad to be a part of this community of people who actually care to be successful (in whatever way they define success) and do not just respond to whatever life sends their way. Everyone on this site is here to advance themselves and/or others to the next level---why else would we be spending so much time reading and posting into the internet abyss!
About me: I am a proud father of a family of 5 in the Hawkeye State (thats Iowa for those people who know what a hawkeye is). I have a deep desire to exit the rat race and it has been an all encompassing obsession of mine for at least the last couple of years. I am slowly deprogramming myself mentally from being an employee by reading and analyzing successful people and entrepreneurs....I want to someday be "unemployable". I have seen too many people lose their jobs in a split second(despite being Top 1 percent performers and putting in tons of unpaid overtime). Without control....all the hardwork you put into your employer can be thrown away in an instant...and I am unwilling to work so hard without the payoff.
My interests are in real estate investing. I have been lurking on this site for awhile and have already read all the posts by SteveO and others. I really appreciate all of the openness on this forum and I will be pouring my expertise and expertise into this community when I see it is needed.
In the meantime, I will help out others when I can and want to build relationships with successful people and those people striving for success....and this is the perfect community of people to surround myself with....just imagine if we all helped each other out in some way how successful each of us could become!!!
Hawk :smx9:
About me: I am a proud father of a family of 5 in the Hawkeye State (thats Iowa for those people who know what a hawkeye is). I have a deep desire to exit the rat race and it has been an all encompassing obsession of mine for at least the last couple of years. I am slowly deprogramming myself mentally from being an employee by reading and analyzing successful people and entrepreneurs....I want to someday be "unemployable". I have seen too many people lose their jobs in a split second(despite being Top 1 percent performers and putting in tons of unpaid overtime). Without control....all the hardwork you put into your employer can be thrown away in an instant...and I am unwilling to work so hard without the payoff.
My interests are in real estate investing. I have been lurking on this site for awhile and have already read all the posts by SteveO and others. I really appreciate all of the openness on this forum and I will be pouring my expertise and expertise into this community when I see it is needed.
In the meantime, I will help out others when I can and want to build relationships with successful people and those people striving for success....and this is the perfect community of people to surround myself with....just imagine if we all helped each other out in some way how successful each of us could become!!!
Hawk :smx9:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
