The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Glad to be here

Hex2099

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 3, 2022
Philippines
Hi, I just to say thanks for accepting me here. Currently working in a 9 to 5 job, but I'll be transitioning to Freelancing soon. So it seems I'm following MJ's Foundational Job to Specialized Unit. We'll I've been planning this journey, years before I chance upon MJ's YouTube videos and read The Millionaire Fastlane . These tips just put my understanding of "financial freedom" to another level.

I've always want to find resources on how to become a true entrepreneur, I'm glad I found this forum. Most "financial freedom" sites I found seems to want to sell something more than to teach you everything.

I look forward to learn something great here.
:innocent: :halo:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

farouqali

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 16, 2021
Hi, I just to say thanks for accepting me here. Currently working in a 9 to 5 job, but I'll be transitioning to Freelancing soon. So it seems I'm following MJ's Foundational Job to Specialized Unit. We'll I've been planning this journey, years before I chance upon MJ's YouTube videos and read The Millionaire Fastlane . These tips just put my understanding of "financial freedom" to another level.

I've always want to find resources on how to become a true entrepreneur, I'm glad I found this forum. Most "financial freedom" sites I found seems to want to sell something more than to teach you everything.

Hello Hex2099,
welcome to the forum, best wishes on your next Step (Transition).

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina

Welcome to the forum!!

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018