The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Glad to be apart of the forum

Prince1

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 18, 2021
Hello Everyone - My name is David and I am happy to join you all here on the Fastlane forum
I am glad to share and learn with like minded individuals who all have one common interest.

In the daytime I work in the sales industry supplying client's with merchant services.

I also recently started my own project which enables people to generate a on- going income depending on there level of participation this is a simple cycle program where members introduce at least 2 people and this process continues down 5 levels deep to trigger a pay-out .
yes folks I'm feeling quite excited by this one as it has lots of potential for people to quit the 9-5 which a lot of people would want to do.

The products in this opportunity are all digital educational products where you will learn various topics of interest so there is something there for everyone that can be useful.

Looking forward to adding value and encouragement to everyone's lives and making some good solid friends a long the way!

So let's keep this train moving towards the Fast Lane!

Mr MJ DeMarco thankyou for allowing me to join
I'm glad to be here with you guys Bless you all D. Prince .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...