The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting ripped and success

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
i think everyone should try to push their body to the limit in terms of getting ripped. Benefits include : discipline, mental strength, confidence, and looking amazing.

But there is another plus to getting ripped. It takes a LOT of work to get it done right. To get to an extremely low level of body fat is extremely tough from both a mental part and the prep that goes into it. One slip up, and you set yourself back so much. 1 day of messing up can remove 2 weeks of hard work. The same goes for life. Building an empire or developing yourself takes ALOT of work. But one mess up can unravel it all.

An analogy would be making a cross weave with rubber bands. It takes a lot of work to build. It’s beautiful. Amazing actually. But one scissor snip and it all falls apart. Yes be care free. But be cautious. This is your life we are talking about.

I am talking about this because I ate a box (or two) of cereal and I can already feel it unravel a weeks worth of hard hard work in and out of the gym. I had plans of competing and even modeling but that is now screwing with my head. Everything counts everyday. Don’t take it for granted. Life is nonstop. It doesn’t end after the day is over. Decisions bleed into each other.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.