- Joined
- Aug 27, 2019
- Messages
- 16
Rep Bank
$320
$320
User Power: 325%
After some mind F*ckery insight was given to me, I decided I’ve finally had enough and gonna start pursuing one of my ideas. I’m gonna make it to the end product no matter what.
The product I’m trying to create is basically a better version of what is already available in my niche market. It literally only require a change in material but in doing so would result in much better functionality and would make the hobby much easier, more enjoyable. We have 2 products that we can use in the niche, the high end one cost way too much to purchase in large quantities, the low end product is cheap but does not have the functionality of the high end product. Now, what I envision my product doing is combining the best of both. I know theres a need as Ive seen other people in the niche searching for the thing I want to create.
Today, I’ve started researching materials that would fit the criteria, I spent hours on it, it drove me F*cking bonkers. Then, as I was doing my daily stretch/meditation it hit me, why don’t I just get some help? Duh! I thought I could do it all by myself but nope not even close. So I went on a forum with engineers who are expert on the area im looking for and lo and behold, someone asked the exact same question I had and someone else with a phd answered it perfectly. LESSON: put aside your stupid ego and seek help. It will save you countless hours.
Next steps I think is to search up manufacturers who can use that material and try to get a sample batch produced so I can test it.
The product I’m trying to create is basically a better version of what is already available in my niche market. It literally only require a change in material but in doing so would result in much better functionality and would make the hobby much easier, more enjoyable. We have 2 products that we can use in the niche, the high end one cost way too much to purchase in large quantities, the low end product is cheap but does not have the functionality of the high end product. Now, what I envision my product doing is combining the best of both. I know theres a need as Ive seen other people in the niche searching for the thing I want to create.
Today, I’ve started researching materials that would fit the criteria, I spent hours on it, it drove me F*cking bonkers. Then, as I was doing my daily stretch/meditation it hit me, why don’t I just get some help? Duh! I thought I could do it all by myself but nope not even close. So I went on a forum with engineers who are expert on the area im looking for and lo and behold, someone asked the exact same question I had and someone else with a phd answered it perfectly. LESSON: put aside your stupid ego and seek help. It will save you countless hours.
Next steps I think is to search up manufacturers who can use that material and try to get a sample batch produced so I can test it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
